POOL RECRUITMENT General information for Applicants. What is pool recruitment? Pool Recruitment refers to several persons being selected by a panel as suitable to be considered for appointment to fill future casual, permanent, or temporary vacancies. How does the pool operate. Appointment from a pool to a vacancy is not automatic. Only those applicants who have been assessed as suitable through a merit selection process that complies with the recruitment, selection and appointment standard can be considered for selection to a pool. Suitable applicants will be placed into a pool and offered positions as they arise.
As an In-Home Support Worker, you will be looking after the most important people in our organisation – our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing the absolute best care and support to clients in line with their personalised care plans.
- undertake domestic duties which includes cleaning, laundry and meal preparation.
- Provide support duties such as shopping, transport etc.
- working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our clients’ care.
We are looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
- A warm and caring nature and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- A positive approach towards health and well being.
- The flexibility to work a varied roster shift supporting the needs and wants of our clients.
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable source of transport (vehicle to be Registered, Insured with Comprehensive Insurance and Maintained in a Roadworthy Condition).
- Certificate III in Individual Support Age Care/Disability or similar qualifications.
- Senior First Aid.
- Current Good computer & mobile device skills.
- Current National Police Check, prior to commencement.
- Senior First Aid certificate must be provided prior to commencement.
- Where applicable, screening and Working with Children Check will also be required,
For a confidential discussion about this role, Contact at (08) 95559292
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org